Marketing Gurus' Secrets Program
The Marketing Gurus
Today you will enjoy the Secrets behind 39 interviews with Top Marketing Gurus in the World
Jay Conrad Levinson
The Father Of Guerrilla Marketing & Author of 88 Marketing Books
Dr. David Aaker
Professor Emeritus of Marketing Strategy at the Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley
CEO of Ries & Ries Consulting Firm & The Co-originator of Positioning with Jack Trout.
The President of Trout & Partners & The Co-originator of Positioning with Al Ries.
Clinical professor of marketing at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management.
Dr. Paul Farris
Professor of Business Administration at University of Virginia Darden School of Business.
Dr. Michael Solomon
Professor of Marketing and Director of the Center for Consumer Research in the Haub School of Business at Saint Joseph’s University.
Dr. F Robert Dwyer
Joseph Stern Professor of Marketing at the University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Michael Belch
Marketing Professor at San Diego State University
Dr. Svend Hollensen
Associate Professor of International Marketing at University of Southern Denmark.
Dr. Mary Lou Roberts
Marketing Professor at Harvard University Extension School
Dr. Hamed Shamma
Assistant Professor of Marketing at the School of Business at The American University in Cairo.
President of Ries & Ries Consulting firm, Marketing Strategist.
David Meerman Scott
Marketing Consultant & Author of no. 1 best selling Marketing book in Amazon for four years.
Chief Strategy Officer at Possible Worldwide, and author of The Next Evolution of Marketing Book.
CEO of MSCO, Bestselling Author, Marketing, Management, Sales & Wealth Expert.
The Founder of Guerrilla Marketing Coach Certification Program, Best Selling Author and Consultant.
President Of Market For Profits, Guerrilla Marketing Coach, Speaker, Best-Selling Author and Consultant at Guerrilla Marketing.
Managing Director of the Mobile Marketing Association, and Adjunct professor of Mobile Marketing at Golden Gate University.
President of Social Marketing Services, Inc., Adjunct Faculty at the University of Washington and coauthor of eight books on social marketing with Philip Kotler.
Chief Operating Officer of Network for Good, Author, adjunct professor of communications at American University’s Key Certificate Program
International Marketing Consultant and author of Hot Button Marketing.
Barbara Findlay Schenck
Marketing Columnist for MSN small business channel at business on main .com, Marketing Strategist at Bizstrong.com, Author of four books.
Marketing Consultant, Speaker and Author of Designing Brand Identity Book, and Brand Atlas Book.
Certified Guerrilla Marketing coach specializing in nonprofit marketing, and co-author of Guerrilla Marketing for Nonprofits.
CEO & Owner of Marketing for Solos, Author of Marketing for Solos Book.
Marketing expert, author, speaker, trainer and consultant for Small Businesses.
President of DemandROMI and Author of Marketing Calculator at DemandROMI consultancy.
CEO at Marketing Visioneer, and the Founder of Marketing Club Denver.
CEO at ZAD Group, Vice President of Innovara Middle east, and Teacher at ESLSCA Business School.
Training Manager at MSD (Merck Sharp and Dohme), Marketing Consultant and Trainer at American University in Cairo, American Chamber of commerce, and Arab academy for science and technology.
International Marketing Consultant, Ex. Head of Marketing at Google Europe, Middle East & Africa, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
Regional Marketing Manager of Turkey & Middle East & Africa at Google
Mourad Mohammed Aly
Regional Managing Director Of MENA Region at Lundbeck Middle East & North Africa.
International Marketing and Leadership Consultant, Ex. Regional Marketing Manager at Pfizer Pharmaceuticals.
Mohamed Abdel Wahed
Regional Marketing Director at Lundbeck Middle East & North Africa.
Regional Marketing Director of Inflammation Line for Africa & Middle East at Pfizer Middle East.
Chairman at Boost International incorporation, and CEO of Boost Middle East Group, Ex. General Manager at Bayer Health Care.
Rui Pedro Caramez
Social Media Manager, Linkedin Trainer, Author and digital marketing consultant at MBUintelligence
What is in it for YOU?
You will get the following benefits:
More than 30 hour audios & 800 pages of interviews with 39 Top Marketing Gurus.
Secrets of more than 55 Marketing Topics that cover 110 Different Questions.
34 book summaries for 23 marketing gurus in only 90 pages.
Having entertaining learning experience that makes you enjoy the Secrets.
Connecting with Top Marketing Gurus in the world.
What are the topics discussed in the Program?
- 1.Inspiring Topics that reveals the secrets behind their real life experiences:(click here)
• Inspiring Journey of success for each Marketing Guru.
• Lessons for Journey of Success.
• Transformational Points in Life.
• Top Marketing Challenges.
• Top Marketing Mistakes
- 2.Topics focusing on Marketing Career path: (click here)
• How to join a Marketing Team of a Multinational Organization?
• How to become a Marketing Director?
• How to become a Marketing Guru?
• Recommended Marketing Sources to read.
• Areas of Development for Successful Marketers.
• Marketing Qualifications.
- 3.Book Summaries: (click here)
34 book summaries in 90 pages.
- 4.Topics Focusing on Marketing Planning: (click here)
• How to write a Marketing Plan?
• How to conduct Market Analysis?
• How to create Word-Of-Mouth for a newly launched product?
• How to become a Market Leader?
• Marketing Strategies
• How to differentiate your product from competitors?
• Positioning Mistakes.
• Management of Marketing Mix.
• Integrated Marketing Communications.
• Marketing Communications for Limited Budget.
• Pricing techniques.
• Branding Mistakes.
- 5.Interesting NEW Topics & Marketing Trends: (click here)
• Relationship Marketing.
• How to create entertaining customers’ experience & customers’ engagement?
• Meaningful Marketing.
• Guerrilla Marketing.
• The Hard Truth about Realities of Marketing.
• How to become a Billionaire?
• How to become a successful entrepreneur?
• International Marketing.
• Mobile Marketing.
• Social Marketing.
• Social Media Marketing.
• Non-profit Marketing.
• Online Marketing.
• E-mail Marketing.
• Search Engine Marketing.
• New trends in Marketing.
• New trends in Direct Marketing.
• New trends in Social Media Marketing.
• New trends in Pharmaceutical Marketing.
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
• Corporate Marketing.
• Corporate Reputation.
• Change Management.
• Management and Leadership Secrets.
• How to inspire your employees?
- What are the experiences & Backgrounds of the Gurus participated in Program?
1. You will enjoy reading and listening to 39 interviews with Top Marketing Gurus based in US, Mexico, UK, Portugal, Egypt, Dubai, Denmark, and Turkey.
2. You will learn the secrets from marketers who are currently working (or were working) at:
Google, Apple, Adobe, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, UNILEVER, Intel, IBM, HP, Cisco, General Electric, Pepsico, , Black & Decker, eBay, H&M, Timberland, Calvin Klein, McDonalds, American Express, Pfizer, GlaxoWelcome, Abbott, Merck Sharp and Dohme (MSD), Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly, Boehringer, Bayer Health Care, Lundbeck Pharmaceuticals, Walter Thompson, Southwest Airlines, Papa John’s Pizza and Northwestern Mutual Life, Celanese, Hakuhodo Advertising, Kayser-Roth, Levi Strauss, Prudential Securities, State Farm, United Airlines, DuPont, PPG Industries, Visa, VF Corp., Whirlpool Corporation, Senco Products, San Diego Trust & Savings Bank, GTI Corporation, IVAC, May Companies, Phillips-Ramsey Advertising and Public Relations, Dailey &Associates, The New York Islanders, NASDAQ Stock Market, The Government of Ontario, McKesson, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, Digital River, Hill & Knowlton, Hanley Wood, Dow Jones, National Investor Relations Institute, Milken Institute Global Conference, America Credit Union Conference, TS2, Giant Screen Theater Association, Realtors® Conference, Nike, Starwood, Guardian Life, Intrawest, Estee Lauder, The MONY Group, Mobile Marketing Association, Rainier Bank, Sutton Group, Reuters News, , First Brands, Colgate-Palmolive, American Cyanamid, , Schenley Distillers, and Curtis Instruments, MSN small business channel, Waterford Technologies, Abacus America, Innovara Middle East, Mobinil, and many more.
3. You will get secrets from Marketing Gurus who teach (or taught) at:
Harvard Business School, Haas School of Business, Kellogg School of management, Oxford University, Darden School of Business, Haub School of Business, University of Cincinnati, American University in Cairo, Ad:Tech, New York University, Miami University, Golden Gate University, Dan Evans School of Public Affairs, University of Cape Town, and many more.
4. You will get secrets from Marketing Gurus who are recognized & Awarded by:
Business Week, The Wall Street Journal, Marketing Management Association, USA Today, World Economic Forum, Advertising Age magazine, PR Week magazine, Newsweek, the Financial Times, The New York Times, Business 2.0, Atlanta Business Chronicle, NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNBC, NBC Today, Good Morning America, Channel One, Inside Edition, Newsweek on The Air, The Wall Street Journal Radio Network, the Entrepreneur Sales and Marketing Show, the WOR Radio Network and National Public Radio, Bloomberg Television, CNN International, Daystar Television, Fox Business Channel, Fox News Channel, MSNBC, NPR, Associated Press, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes Magazine, Inc. Magazine, M6, The New York Post, Oprah Winfrey show, Fundraising Success Magazine, and many more.
5. Want More? Check their Biographies Here:
Download the full biographies of all 39 Marketing Gurus Participated in this Program.
- Why this program is different? (click here)
1. You will acquire new skills and learn from Marketing Gurus who were working or consulting for hundreds of Multinational Companies, and taught at Top Business Schools in the world.
2. This program isn’t representing some marketing concepts that do not practically happen in the market. It takes you behind the secrets of success for Top Marketing Experts who have created billions of dollars for many Multinational Corporations through their unique perspectives in marketing. Just check the “About part” for each interviewee and you will understand what I mean.
3. If you want to become a Master in Marketing Planning, then this book will be of great help to you; as most of the topics are focused on Marketing Strategies, Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning, Budgeting, Marketing Audit, Marketing Communications Mix, and others.
4. If you are a future marketer and really want to know how to join a Marketing Team at a Multinational Organization, or found that Marketing is Your Passion and want to become a Marketing Guru, then this book will be very helpful for you; because at least two questions per each interview cover those interesting thoughts for future marketers.
5. This program is created on marketing ideas that provide Entertaining Customers’ Experience; I mean you won’t get bored when you review the content. Each interview has its own surprise and game. You will enjoy the learning experience in each interview.
6. I have integrated the answers for each interviewee’s question exactly as they said. So you will find the answers are in two-ways of communications (between me and them), you will find us laughing, speaking friendly, and actually you will feel that you are a friend of us while reading our conversations.
- Who is the Interviewer? (click here)
The interviewer in all of 39 interviews at Marketing Gurus’ Secrets Program is Mohammed Magdy. He is the Founder & CEO of howtobeamarketer.com.
He is a recognized Chartered Marketer at Chartered Institute of Marketing,
and is the first Guerrilla Marketing Coach in the Middle East.
To know more about Mohammed Magdy,kindly click here:
To check quality of his work, kindly check the following pages that provide testimonials of what others said about him or his work:
To connect with Mohammed Magdy, kindly follow him through:
Or through the following Fanpages:
- How “Marketing Gurus’ Secrets” Program have been created? (click here)
In November 2010, I got an idea that was a transformational point for me. I asked myself the following question:
Could I interview the Top Marketing Gurus’ in the World to reveal their experiences, marketing concepts and the secrets behind their successes?
The answer to my question was another question:
Why should they approve to conduct an audio interview with you?
I told myself; forget about this negative attitude, go ahead and do it
So I started to send a small invitation letter to a limited number of Marketing Experts, and I was surprised that they asked some questions before they approve, those questions were:
Who are you? What are your qualifications? What’s your mission statement? Send us a report about the Google Analytics of your website, How can I guarantee that you would take my permission before you publish the content? What’s the objective of conducting these interviews? And what’s your future plan with those interviews? Send us sample interview for a marketing expert you have interview with… and few other questions.
So I started to answer these questions, and integrating the answers in my invitation letters for the new prospects.
Then I studied Guerrilla Marketing Coach Certification Program, and I learned Guerrilla techniques to approach my prospects and how to create human-bonding in my invitation letters. Guerrilla Marketing was a key learning point in making the interviews successful.
Then in Jan 2011, my regular way to approaching my prospects became not successful; I didn’t find new ways to get a list of Marketing Experts. Because in the internet world, you can find so many online marketing consultants but few of them are real marketers who had developed off-line marketing concepts or had a real & practical marketing experience. I still remember that month, because I was really disappointed and for a moment, thought that my brand won’t continue anymore. At that time, my own diamond; I mean my wife, started to generate some fruitful ideas to find new ways of creating new list of marketing experts and inviting them. She has helped me on this issue until I have completed my list and until I said “Now I am satisfied with my list”
Marketing Gurus’ Secrets Program had eight phases:
1. Conducting the Interview (Audio Interview).
2. Editing the audio, removing the noise, amplifying the sound, and then adding different music at the start.
3. Audio-text transcription: this phase was the most exhausting phase in the three phases; because I was doing the transcription by myself at the start and that was very exhausting because each interview takes around four days/5 hour work to complete the transcription.
Then I started to ask for external help from professional transcribers, and although it saved some time for me, but I had to review each transcribed article by myself to check the quality and to be sure that there is no change in the marketing terms there; this process took from me about 2 days per each interview to double check everything in the transcribed article.
4. Generating ideas for the design of each interview; it took about one month and half from me and my talented web-designer; Mohamed Taqi; to create ideas for the main background for each interview to make them matching the brand identity of each interviewee as much as we could.
5. Implementing the design for the background of each interview. My designer is a real talented professional who was transforming those ideas to something real, attractive and really inspiring.
6. Integrating the content for each interview; all of the questions and answers.
7. Asking for interviewees’ permission, comments and modifications on their interviews. Then working on those new modifications.
8. Launching Marketing Gurus’ Secrets Program.
- How to access this Program? (click here)
After you invest in this program, you will receive a link with password to the homepage of Marketing Gurus’ Secrets Program; where you will have access to 39 web-interviews. Each
interview has audio and text integrated in an entertaining experience that will make you enjoy the learning process. You will be able to download the 33 hours of audios interviews, and copy the transcribed text of those audios too.
If you have any issue in accessing the Program, kindly send me e-mail to:
The Founder & CEO of howtobeamarketer.com
- How to Use This Program? (click here)
This part is very important, because if you don’t know how to use and navigate the interviews, then you won’t get the fruitful value of this program … Kindly focus with me and do the following steps to enjoy Marketing Gurus’ Secrets Program:
1. Install adobe Flash Player:
This program is important to be able to listen to the audios, and enjoy the games presented in the interviews.
2. Update your browser: I do recommend Firefox or Internet Explorer (version newer than 6): to get the updated Firefox version, kindly click here:
The above browser is good for browsing the interviews.
3. How to click on the questions in each interview:
Always you will find the word “Start Here” at each interview. All of the interviews are represented in an idea or a game that makes you enjoy the learning process. Just click on each icon twice to get sure that you view the question and then the question opens in a new tab that provides the answer.
4. How to use the program:
Before you start listening to the audio, I do recommend to spend just 1 min to know the game or the idea that represents the questions and answers, once you know how to click on each question and saw its answer, then enjoy the learning process by clicking on the audio of each interview and read the text at the same time (they are 99% the same).
I don’t recommend listening and reading all interviews in 2-3 months. But instead, slow down and learn 1-2 interviews per week. Also, I recommend checking the names of Marketing Gurus participated in the program and prioritize who would be most relevant to your area of expertise. After you rank them, prepare your own schedule of learning to start your exciting journey of revealing the secrets of our Marketing Gurus.
5. Contact us if you have encountered any issues:
Here is the contact of the IT Founder of this program: Mohamed Taqi (email@example.com).
If you didn’t get response within 48 hours, send me an e-mail: Mohammed Magdy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Would you like to enjoy a sample of Marketing Gurus’ Secrets Program?
Interview with Chris Forbes:
How could you guarantee that you won’t take any risk by investing in this Program?
May be we could be able to create this program in one month after the completion of conducting the interviews. But instead, we have chosen to spend 8 months in making this program fruitful and really providing entertaining experience that makes you enjoy the learning process. We do care about the quality of work, and your Word-Of-Mouth more than anything else.
in the future to this Program. So, your investment would be
ONE-TIME Investment of Only 99$
**Without Recurring Billing!!**
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation
located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not
constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this
This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored
by Google, Apple, Adobe, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, UNILEVER, Intel, IBM, HP, Cisco, General Electric, Pepsico, ,
Black & Decker, eBay, H&M, Timberland, Calvin Klein, McDonalds, American Express, Pfizer, GlaxoWelcome,
Sharp and Dohme (MSD), Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly, Boehringer, Bayer Health Care, Lundbeck Pharmaceuticals,
Walter Thompson, Southwest Airlines, Papa John's Pizza and Northwestern Mutual Life, Celanese, Hakuhodo
Advertising, Kayser-Roth, Levi Strauss, Prudential Securities, State Farm, United Airlines, DuPont, PPG Industries,
Visa, VF Corp., Whirlpool Corporation, Senco Products, San Diego Trust & Savings Bank, GTI Corporation, IVAC,
May Companies, Phillips-Ramsey Advertising and Public Relations, Dailey & Associates, The New York Islanders,
NASDAQ Stock Market, The Government of Ontario, McKesson, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, Digital River, Hill
& Knowlton, Hanley Wood, Dow Jones, National Investor Relations Institute, Milken Institute Global Conference,
America Credit Union Conference, TS2, Giant Screen Theater Association, Realtors® Conference, Nike, Starwood,
Guardian Life, Intrawest, Estee Lauder, The MONY Group, Mobile Marketing Association, Rainier Bank, Sutton
Group, Reuters News, , First Brands, Colgate-Palmolive, American Cyanamid, , Schenley Distillers, and Curtis
Instruments, MSN small business channel, Waterford Technologies, Abacus America, Innovara Middle East, and
Nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Google, Apple, Adobe, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, UNILEVER,
Intel, IBM, HP, Cisco, General Electric, Pepsico, , Black & Decker, eBay, H&M, Timberland, Calvin Klein, McDonalds,
American Express, Pfizer, GlaxoWelcome, Abbott, Merck Sharp and Dohme (MSD), Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly,
Boehringer, Bayer Health Care, Lundbeck Pharmaceuticals, Walter Thompson, Southwest Airlines, Papa John's
Pizza and Northwestern Mutual Life, Celanese, Hakuhodo Advertising, Kayser-Roth, Levi Strauss, Prudential
Securities, State Farm, United Airlines, DuPont, PPG Industries, Visa, VF Corp., Whirlpool Corporation, Senco
Products, San Diego Trust & Savings Bank, GTI Corporation, May Companies, Phillips-Ramsey Advertising and
Public Relations, Dailey &Associates, The New York Islanders, NASDAQ Stock Market, The Government of Ontario,
McKesson, U.S. AirForce, U.S. Marine Corps, Digital River, Hill & Knowlton, Hanley Wood, Dow Jones, National
Investor Relations Institute, Milken Institute Global Conference, America Credit Union Conference, IVAC, TS2,
Giant Screen Theater Association, Realtors® Conference, Nike, Starwood, Guardian Life, Intrawest, Estee Lauder,
The MONY Group, Mobile Marketing Association, Rainier Bank, Sutton Group, Reuters News, , First Brands,
Colgate-Palmolive, American Cyanamid, , Schenley Distillers, and Curtis Instruments, MSN small business channel,
Waterford Technologies, Abacus America, Innovara Middle East, and Mobinil.