What are Brand Perspectives?
is the whole process that explains what the input items are and the output results that you need to get hold ofthrough.
diagramwill help you to understand the perspective of branding your products.
They are the tools you need to start branding your product through. Let take each items and discuss it in brief.
1.Brand Logo (What are Brand Perspectives?):
It's very important to select a logo for your product; you should select brand logo which is unique, different, relevant to your brand mission and objective. Don't select brands that are copy to other brands, don't imitate others, make your own brand.
Don't forget to follow theyour product (brand name, personality of the brand, brand design & color & Typography & Quality, Brand identity, Brand competitive advantage). Consider each item of the five to make a unique logo for your brand.
2. Brand legal instrument (What are Brand Perspectives?):
Brandlegal instrument means to help you to understand that you need to use legal instruments in branding your products from the manufacturing, packaging, promotion, and marketing communications. For example you shouldn't promote your brand (Cola Product) in magazines that promote the cars (car magazines), or promote your product in national journal (if the journal objectives against the national government).
3. Company (What are Brand Perspectives?):
The company likes the room that you can sleep in. Always the customers are respecting the people who are branding their products through a company. Definitely if you are working in a multinational company or national reputable company, this is resulting in a good trust and loyalty from the customers when you start launching a new product.
If you are introducing a service solution to your customers, and your company starts its business , you can provide "Money Back Guarantee" for your brands, this is almost give the customer the feel of trust that you are providing good service.
4. Risk Reduce (What are Brand Perspectives?):
Before you get me wrong, I know that there are many people believing in risk taking actions and I am one of them. But when you launch a new product, you need to reduce risks in your product
, always follow your marketing plan, study the market well and understand what is happening there, predict the risks previously, develop a
marketing intelligencedepartment to predict the risks, measure the market dynamics and take a corrective actions before competitors do.
5. Positioning (What are Brand Perspectives?):
The objective ofyour product is to how to position your product in the mind of the customer.
6. Personality (What are Brand Perspectives?):
Brand Personalitymeans to make a personality for your product. If your product was a person; what are the character you want in his behavior, in his actions, in his spirit and feelings. E.g. McDonald is adding the character of children personality in his logo, products and services. McDonald gets connected to funny and spiritual behavior for your children, which resulted in shaping personality for McDonald Products.
7. Cluster of values (What are Brand Perspectives?):
Cluster=group, cluster of values= you need to provide group of values that provide for your customer a new benefits and unique values.
8. Vision (What are Brand Perspectives?):
You need to set a vision for your product, this vision helps you to keep yourself and your team motivated towards achieving your products' dreams.
1. Value added (always the customer needs to receive product with new added values than other competing products.
2. Identity: is your product identified for the customer? Does your customer know what the identity of your product's values is?
All of the branding input are resulting in
output; building an
image relationshipwith your customers.
Related articles to Branding:
Related articles to marketing communications:
11. Integrated Marketing Communications Mix:
- What is a marketing communication model?
- What is a Coordinated Marketing Communications (CMC)?
- What is advertising in marketing, advertising age, techniques and strategies?
- How to manage integrated marketing communications mix in different stages of Product Life Cycle?
- Creative Sales Promotions Ideas and Techniques in marketing communications mix
- What are trade promotions management strategies and techniques?
- How to gain customers loyalty and improve customers’ retention?
- What are Public Relations strategies and tactics in marketing communications?
- What are Creative Direct and Interactive Marketing Strategies in Integrated Marketing Communications Mix?
- What is Database Marketing about?
- What is a sponsorship about in marketing communications?
- What is a Personal Selling about in integrated marketing communications mix?